STAR Q&A: Wild Honey

Euphoric laid-back indie songs by a pure musician from Madrid
Wild Honey: Guillermo Farré @ 28th January 1980, Hometown: Madrid



Q: Who/what has been your motivation to “shine”?
A: "
I love listening to music and discovering new songs. I’m inspired by the songs of other people."
 

Q:Which particular mess on this planet would you like to get rid of?
A: "
I’d get rid of selfishness."
 
Q: What is the best place on earth?
A: "I love the neighborhood where I live in Madrid. And any other place on earth where I can have a good time with some friends."

 
Q: What makes you happy?My faith, my family and beloved ones. 
A: "Listening to a beautiful song in the middle of a movie that I’m enjoying, at a cinema theatre, makes me really really happy!"
 

"I love any place on earth where I can have a good time with some friends."
 
Q: If you had a megaphone with a world-wide reach, what would be
the message?
A: If the megaphone would reach the whole universe, I’d shout “Is there anybody out there?”


Wild Honey's glitters go out to  Peludos
An organisation of a friend, to take care of animals that have no shelter. Buy one of the super hip Tees with cool illustrations - and share your love with the homeless animals. 



Labels: ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten