STAR Q&A: Manuel Vilches

He shoots the rough reality of beautiful hearted Africa.
Manuel Vilches Benítez, Born @ 20.02.1960, Hometown: Málaga (SPAIN)

Q: Who/what has been your motivation to “shine”?
A: "
Travel the world showed me other realities. Poor and humble people received me with open arms. Hearts were beautiful and beautiful. I decided to do an exhibition to raise money to help people in Africa, hence the birth of my Dubabu Association. 
Now I give lectures and presentations about Africa and bring humanitarian aid. 
>> He creates glitters for Africa throughout his non profit organisation DUBABU

Q:Which particular mess on this planet would you like to get rid of?
A: "The i
njustice to increase the wealth of the most powerful!"

"Poor and humble people received me with open arms!" 

Q: What is the best place on earth?
A: "One in which human beings can feel free.."

Q: What makes you happy?
A: "The smile of a child."

Q: If you had a megaphone with a world-wide reach, what would be
the message?
A: "Treat all human beings as you would have them treat you.!"



Labels: ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten